Update from Scoe99

Please post anything new in the "General Discussion" forum.
sbyrnes78

07 Feb 2006, 09:43 #1

Hi guys,

I'm a newer member, but I recalled reading about the story of Scoe99, another poster here who suffered from VS, afterimages, etc. and who was helped by Klonopin. I contacted him to see how he was doing with his treatment and he asked me to post the follwing reply on the board. So here it is:

"Steve,

My visual symptoms have lessened, but remain present. I go through most of each day without thinking about or noticing the visual snow. The following symptoms have ceased: headaches, pulsating multicolored snow, and feelings of depersonalization. The following symptoms have lessened by about 75%-90%: afterimages, supermarket phenomenom (florescent lights causing 2 dimensional perceptions thus confusion), snow intensity (still present but very faint), color bursts/tracers, and reading has become less blurred (dont notice the snow between words/sentences). Current maintenance medications include: Klonopin 1.5mgs bedtime, Depakote 500mgs bedtime, Effexor 150mgs bedtime, Concerta 36mgs morning, Coenzyme Q10 100mgs bedtime, Calcium 100% daily value bedtime, Multivitamin bedtime, Vitamin E 400 50% daily value bedtime, and Omega 3 complex bedtime.

If you or anyone else has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

[email protected]"

Perhaps his story helps bring some hope for relief to those of us who suffer from the VS and afterimages. I know his story has given me some hope for relief at least. Anyway, take care guys.

Steve