Well, I'm sure the answer is probably no, but I'm also not 100% sure I am experiencing visual snow, I have many floaters, none of which impair my vision but still relevant, I see blue field entoptic phenomenon on every colour as long as its bright enough, I see very faint afterimages, but only on certain things, for example, a bright object on a blank background, like a chimney with a blue sky behind it. I've been wanting to join the military since I was a small child, I am currently 14 almost 15, and I planned on heading there when I was old enough, now I started experiencing visual symptoms, I am very concerned I won't be able to fulfill my dreams of joining the military. Like I said up there, I'm sure the answer is no, but I can only hope that it goes away. I believe that it was caused by me being so concerned about my vision, I first was concerned I was becoming nearsighted, turns out I have 20/20 vision, and I shouldn't have been concerned in the first place, I obsessed over my vision because I knew if it wasn't good, I couldn't join, I looked very hard to find something wrong, and I did. All answers are appreciated greatly, thank you.