There is a post by 0DD in the forum where the poster's visual snow was attributed to neck problems which were alleviated by stretches. Link : http://thosewithvisualsnow.yuku.com/topic/8098/Getting-MUCH-better#.VjOUiLcrKCg In the polls forum there is a poll that shows that the majority of the forum users spend a lot of time in front of a computer which is widely known as a contributor to bad posture.

Light exercise has been said to ease visual snow which I'm guessing is because the neck muscles are generally being warmed up and heavy exercise makes visual snow worse which I assume is because of tensing the neck due to stress on the body. I came across a post about easing visual snow with a sub occipital muscle release which I am interested in trying.

[url]

I'll even go so far as to say this video works
[url]
only because viewers are leaning in to their screens and relaxing reducing tension on the back of the neck. In my own experience I have had postural and neck problems due to sitting at a computer most of my life. When I was younger and away for 2 weeks or more from computer screens or tv I noticed my visual snow and eyesight in general improved.  I'm interested to know if anyone else has similar problems or experiences as there is theory that the sub occiptal muscles in the back of the neck are related to vision. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs and I'm not on any medication, so that eliminates a lot of the theories that I've read in the forum in my case. 

Do you have any chronic pain, stiffness or discomfort in your neck? (Total Votes: 4) - Closed

Yes (2 / 50%)

No (1 / 25%)

I have problems with posture (1 / 25%)