Search this Topic:
Jan 1 10 1:15 AM
Jan 5 10 6:13 PM
One more address here... Born with snow, or i don't remember when it started, it was very very long time ago.
My story is that i was a over weighted child, still i have more kg then normal, but less when i was younger (i was like a cube, couldn't run for more
then a minute). No one then, no one now around me have these kind of problem/ability what ever it is. I thought that is from high blood pressure, but i have
slightly lower than normal blood pressure so it couldn't be it. But in my case the visual snow is nothing compared to other problem i have (probably
because of almost NO exercise younger age (now am 20 god i need to hit the gym)).
Now days i have next problems:
1. severe neck pain (am going to physician in next few weeks, time is money)
2. floaters (oh i hate one especially - because it is combination of glass like tubes, blurry around it, and and 6 black dots in, visible true that
"net" but only when it's not sky/bright color. And am not sure is it a floater or something else, like retinal tear).
3. flashes of light (like big round shapes, lightning or some other creation - primarily organic like) i think it is from neck pain, because they started in
about same time.
4. eye pain (especially in bright light and when it's GREEN)
5. felt like eye lids are 5 times heavier then they should bee, and eye strain is also present (am havy computer worker and forgetting to get breakes so that
might be it).
6. vibration of some parts of a vision and these is very well seen on green color (that is RGB 51,255,0 so you can chech if you like) maby it is also from
neck pain and low physical activity do no
7. Can't get enough of sleep, i always feel like i havent sleep for hours hole my life. don't know why, and it is also on a check list for doctor.
8. Bumping in ears when moving my arms, probably something connected with neck pain.
9. chronic sinusitis (you wear a tissue every day every night 365 days a year)
10. allergy on dust, mites, apples, and tomatoes (for tomatoes I ignore alergy cuz i love them toooooo much)
11. and a knee pain when running (probably the "runners knee" or how it's called, and i get these due to overweight in childhood)
12. eczema on my left arm - and am not sure what is causing it, maby some allergic reactant, or something else who know doc's don't.
I can't tell am very happy person when i watch on these list, but i like to smile often
Jan 12 10 10:06 PM
I'm new to the website - it's been great reading all your posts.
I've had visual snow for at least two and half years. Before it was diagnosed, I was so worried about what was going on and no one could help me. I went
to my eye doctor on many occasions to tell him my problems and he didn't seem concerned and told me not to worry.
Finally, a different eye doctor in the practice sent me to an neuro-opthalmologist and I was diagnosed with visual snow.
When I first started noticing the visual snow, I was under tremendous stress (my mother was very ill and later passed away). I was feeling light-headed off
and on, but thought that was due to not being able to see well. A couple months after my mother passed away, I started getting this strange feeling - like I
was rocking on a boat even when I was sitting or lying still.
None of the doctors had an idea as to what it could be. I had my ears examined (a VNG test), bloodwork, an MRI, etc.
I had a strange experience today as I was exercising in the local mall. I felt like I was losing my balance, felt light-headed, and got some really bad
Has anyone ever had those same symptoms?
Some of the problems I have (not sure if there are names for these conditions) are a strong pulsing effect, lots of floaters (especially outside), lots of
blind spots, and black dots when you enter dark areas. Additionally, I get the snow or static.
I have so much anxiety with this. I'm worried all day long. Any ideas on what I should do (especially the dizziness)?
I also am at a point where I no longer can stay asleep without the benefit of a benedryl-type drug.
Nice meeting you! --Shey
Jan 17 10 12:06 PM
Jan 17 10 12:12 PM
Jan 22 10 11:22 PM
Jan 27 10 11:23 AM
Feb 9 10 3:40 PM
Feb 9 10 5:21 PM
Feb 18 10 12:23 PM
Feb 19 10 1:48 AM
Mar 10 10 8:37 AM
Mar 26 10 10:44 AM
Mar 29 10 12:18 AM
Apr 7 10 10:36 PM
Apr 8 10 10:27 AM
Apr 11 10 10:46 PM
Apr 15 10 2:12 AM
Anyway let me cut to the chase. Why don't any doctors know about this condition? It's absolutely baffling to me. I have done some preliminary research into my own symptoms and found many people posting on websites with symptoms that are exactly the same as mine, yet there's no official word for the phenomena. I'm relieved that there are other people with this problem, but genuinely pissed off that the symptoms are being pushed aside as if they were non-existent. I don't expect any answers it would definitely be nice. Not knowing what's wrong with oneself is the worst feeling.
Apr 16 10 12:55 PM
© 2017 Yuku. All rights reserved.