Question to ksomething on Topamax

Please post anything new in the "General Discussion" forum.
starrant
Regular Visitor

03 Dec 2006, 15:11 #1

Ksomething,

Is it possible you can contact Haas and ask about the one patinet he successfully treated with Topamax? I am just wondering if that patient had what I term as "classic persistent aura" or the visual snow / after-image phenomenon most of us here seem to have as I honestly haven't heard of a single person having visual snow / after-image type stuff reduced from Topamax unless you know to the contrary. Do you? I suppose eventually, if enough of us were to try Topamax, and not have any success with it, then perhaps it should be removed as one of the three meds to try as afterall, the chance of Topamax working would be just as good as xanax or predisone working it seems (and those drugs aren't listed). But, if you feel there is a good reason to keep Topamax listed because you personally have read or heard about say 10 people benefitting with visual snow and after-image type symptoms, please share that info!

starrant
Regular Visitor

07 Dec 2006, 21:56 #2

So we have no idea what the exact visual symptoms of the one patient of Hass actually helped by Topamax? Does anyone at all on this forum know of anyone at all helped by Topamax?