ear-worm

Our collection of polls. Please place all your new polls here.
randomrace

01 Sep 2016, 12:19 #1

Hello, has anyone experienced "ear-worm" repetitive intrusive thoughts, remembering phrases and repeating them in a loop, song stuck in head? Not talking about the occasional humming, this is very frustrating, should one have had experienced it will now what this is referring to. Wondering whether this symptom can have correlation here. Thanks. 

Moozeecount

14 Jul 2017, 21:19 #2

Even though theres almost a year passed i think its worth answering. I have exactly these kind of problems - frequent obsessive thoughts getting stuck in form of image, idea or sentence in my mind for days, weeks even months sometimes. I got used to it and theyve become weaker over time so they are usually harmless to me but what makes me worried is that this started together with the VS. I dont know what can the correlation be or is there any at all but seems suspicious in my case.

Orbeus

15 Jul 2017, 14:30 #3

For me, these occur in response to a dream I've had. I usually can't remember the dream, but its after-effects linger in my subconscious mind, if that makes any sense. Sometimes I'll wake up fixated on a person, song, object, or event, and it'll stick with me all day.